Sunday, November 8, 2020

One set of prints

 One set of prints in the snow. If something happened to me, no one would know. At least not for a while. There wouldn't be anyone there in time to help. That's what scares me. Not that I will not be able to be helped, but that at some point I won't be able to help. It scares me when people want to isolate themselves, whether it be out of fear, pain, anything. It scares me because I won't be able to help and that's the one thing that I want to do for my friends and those are considered to be my family the most.


So if you're reading this, I'm here for you. No matter what happens, I am always here for you. Doesn't matter if it's the dead of night, if you need someone to help you, call. If you need someone to talk to, call. I live to serve and sometimes the greatest way for me to receive love is to be able to show it. I will lay my life down for you if need be without a second thought, and have absolutely no regrets. Anyone who knows me knows that I hold nothing back, and there is no length to which I will not go for those that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment